“Snaps Claps Slaps Stomps & Shouts” is a vocal and body FX virtual instrument for the full version of Kontakt. We sampled a 24-piece mixed choir performing exactly what the title suggests – various snaps, claps, chest and knee slaps, stomps and 12 shouted words, all at 1 dynamic (loud) and up to 12 round robin. For the shouts we recorded the men and women separately, but of course you can layer them if you like.
The performers were recorded in a semi-circle with 3 microphone perspectives – close, decca tree and hall. The room is spacious but fairly dry, with only a 1.2 second tail, which allows for easy blending with other libraries using your favorite reverbs, so you’re not limited to the sound of one particular hall. The GUI features several sample tweaking and manipulation controls including volume, pan, pitch, attack, release, layering, convolution reverb and 5 keyswitched FX.
FEATURES & REQUIREMENTS
- Vocal and body FX performed by a 24-piece mixed choir
- Snap, claps, slaps, stomps and 12 shouted words
- 1 dynamic layer (loud) and up to 12 round robin
- Recorded in a fairly dry hall with 3 microphone positions
- Convolution reverb and 5 keyswitchable FX
- Simple, easy to use GUI
- 185 MB of content / 720 samples (24 bit/44.1 kHz NCW)
- Works only with the FULL version of Kontakt, NOT the free Kontakt Player.
- NI Kontakt or Kontakt Player, version 5.6.8 or above
- 200 MB disk space
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2008 or later processor. Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.6.8 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load this library.
BODY FX (1 Dynamic, 12 RR)
VOCAL SHOUTS (1 Dynamic, 8 RR), performed by men and women separately
Size knob for layering round robins to increase ensemble size
Convolution reverb with 11 custom IR’s
5 keyswitchable FX plus limiter and exciter